The conference committee is pleased to announce that thanks to funding received from the Department of Premier and Cabinet (SA) we are able to offer up to ten bursaries to cover the cost of conference registration fees.
The bursaries are available to people of limited financial means: to be eligible you must be an enrolled student, in receipt of an Australian Government benefit, payment or pension, or be unwaged.
Applications must be submitted by 1st October 2017.
The decision of the AHH 2017 conference committee is final.
Applications should address the following:
- The reason why you are applying for a bursary (50 words max.)
- What interests you about the conference (50 words max.)
- What you hope to get out of attending (50 words max.)
- Whether or not you have attended an Australia’s Homosexual Histories conference before
- Whether you have had an abstract accepted for inclusion in this year’s conference program.
- Please don’t forget to include your name and contact details
To apply, either fill out the form below or email email@example.com.